The most efficient and user-friendly way to map utilities in 3D
DX Office Vision is Leica Geosystems’ Utility post processing software that allows even non-experienced users to digitally map the detected underground utilities simply by converting Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data into CAD drawings. It helps in underground utility mapping Survey service.
DX Office Vision aims to make interpretation of GPR data easy to master for constructors and surveyors who are not familiar with how to interpret it. DX Office vision was developed to help both experienced and less experienced users deliver professional results.
- It Create CAD drawings of the detected utilities in an uncomplicated way in minimum time and with less training.
- View collected data of the detected utilities in a simple way – compare data files side by side or from top to bottom to locate consistent features.
- Obtain CAD drawings in 3D with object attributes in different layers – filter, select, identify and make annotations of consistent targets and anomalies.
- Reduce processing time with no intermediate converting, third party software or patch required.
- Visualise radar data from your DS2000 with an intuitive interface.
- Merge your DX Office Vision Data with other Leica detection products like DS2000, Digicat and Ultra.
DX Office Vision features:
- Automatic data import
- Automatic pre-set filtering
- Real-world depth calibration
- 3D CAD export
- Target addition, Target connectivity, Depth filtering
DX Office Vision X-Section:
Additional to DX Office Vision,
- Velocity Depth Calibration
- 3D CAD view (fully navigable)
- Time Slice Function