Leica’s robust easy to use Cable Detection products can increase your onsite safety and help customer for accurate and quick location of buried services
Damage of underground electric cables can leads to severe burns and loose of public / private property. Even company’s main trained dedicated workforce /people may cause to death or injured by electric shock, electrical spark (triggering a blast) and blazes.
We can stop these accidents by providing quick scan of underground buried cable tracing with our robust Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) mapping equipment in India. Even it will help Indian Government to build smart city project smoothly by avoid cutting buried metallic, non-metallic pipes & cables before digging.
Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) is a geophysical method that uses radar impulses to image the subsurface. This non-destructive method uses electromagnetic radiation in the microwave band (UHF/VHF frequencies i.e. 10 MHz to 2.6 GHz.) of the radio spectrum, and detects the reflected signals from subsurface structures.
A GPR transmitter emits electromagnetic energy into the ground. When the energy encounters a buried object or a boundary between materials having different conductivity, it may be reflected or refracted or scattered back to the surface. A receiving antenna can then record the variations in the return signal.
Leica a part of Hexagon Geosystems is leading provider in India for robust Multi frequency Ground-penetrating radar (GPR). It strong network for after sale & service at its own service centre in Gurgaon India & having collaboration with reputed reliable budget friendly private buried cable locator services.
Our Dedicated professional certified Workforce and team of Trained Industry Expert Dealers can offer you professional Cables and Utilities Detection at affordable rates to build future smart India project.
Our industrial grade robust Multi frequency Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) has capability to discover Locate Underground Gas Pipes and water line pipe very accurately.
Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar
Uncovering safer, faster, more
The Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar finds all potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, increasing safety by lowering the risk of accidently hitting underground assets.
Increase safety, speed up work and lower asset management costs with the ability to prevent hazardous outages and collect more information. The DS2000 betters your business by making it safer, faster and more efficient.
- Increase safety when the DS2000 identifies all potential threats
- Get to assets and recover quicker from outages when you know exactly where underground utility assets are located
- Dual-frequency antenna to detect deep and shallow targets simultaneously
- Easily collect and understand data with the DS2000’s simple & intuitive software
- Simple data storage and export to continue working on the post-processing at the office
- Effortlessly maneuver around the most challenging sites with the DS2000’s advanced ergonomics
- Expert knowledge of Leica Geosystems with more than 270 service centres worldwide
- PROTECT by Leica Geosystems – the strongest warranty in the market
Contact us for more information on the Leica DS2000 and other detection solutions.